Attorney, leading lawyer of "Bussines protection" direction
Специальное разрешение (лицензия) на право осуществления адвокатской деятельности № 02240/2455, выдано на основании решения Министерства юстиции Республики Беларусь от 02 апреля 2013 г. № 33, зарегистрировано в реестре специальных разрешений (лицензий) за № 2455.
Elena Dudareva is a leader of business protection direction,
- specializes in comprehensive support and protection of business,
- has extensive experience in the field of corporate structuring of transactions in the alienation of a business (part of it), support of transactions for the sale of a business, shares in it, or as a property complex, analysis of possible risks when concluding transactions, legal audit of documents, contracts of business entities
- specializes in the protection of the interests of business owners, top management, spouses (when dividing the business), heirs and legal successors.
- provides consulting support on the current activities of companies, legal support for the implementation of decisions taken, the conclusion of transactions within the framework of minimizing legal and business risks
- performs pre-judicial work, including drafting legal opinions on corporate conflicts
- has extensive experience in resolving corporate disputes of varying complexity,
- has considerable experience representing interests, participating in and resolving various disputes in Economic courts, the International Arbitration Court and the general courts of the Republic of Belarus
- provides legal assistance in the protection of business reputation.
- has considerable experience in collecting receivables, starting from the pre-trial stage of collection and ending with enforcement. He also has experience in representing the interests of both recoverers and debtors in the framework of enforcement proceedings.
In addition, Elena advises on family and labor law, inheritance cases, and also represents clients in these categories of disputes.
• Francisk Skorina Gomel State University, Faculty of Law
• Since 1999, every 5 years, professional development at the Institute for Retraining and Qualification Upgrading of Judges, Prosecutors and Legal Professionals at the Belarusian State University
• Courses on preparation for advocacy in the field of economics
• Examined by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus, the certificate of a realtor received
• Examined by the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus, the certificate of the customs agent received
Write with Messages
Request a call
Leave your contacts and we will contact you shortly
To send a CV
Feedback form for applicants
Apply now and start your career with SBH Law Offices!